email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access emails on pc or android since last Thursday

ashlea
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Appears from other posts to be a widespread problem. Also confirmed by online chat support on Friday. I can look at my received emails on the talktalk webmail site ( I am a paying subscriber) but cannot view them on my PC or Android mobile. 'credentials needed' appears on android so when I complete them over and over I get the same 'Problem with account setup your username or password is incorrect'. They are not.  And  on my PC, ' please enter username and password' (windows live mail) Have changed password but still same problems. Also if I try to send from my primary or other emails on the talktalk webmail site i get an error message ending 'Sender Denied'

Online Chat Friday (Mpelelo was the agent) stated that engineers aware of the fault and working hard to resolve, and that I would be contacted SMS or email with status. I asked for a timescale but agent couldn't say! Nothing since. 

Anyone at talktalk mail support able to chase this up please??

2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi ashlea, thanks for providing the necessary details. The team are investigating this to identify the cause and then to get the fix in place for you. Hopefully, there won't be too long to wait for the fix. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi ashlea 

I've alerted TalkTalk Mail Support for you.

Webmail will keep you in touch in the interim.

Just make sure that Private notes in your Community profile contains the affected email address. 

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution