cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Charges for Mail Plus when we leave TalkTalk Broadband

Tel50
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

We have 2 email addresses on our account.  If we leave TalkTalk Broadband but still want to keep access to these email accounts for, say, a year, are we charged for 2 lots of Mail Plus  i.e. £5 per month each.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Message 1 of 3

Hi Tel50 

As member Mal469 says, you can have up to 5 TalkTalk mailbox addresses for the one subscription fee that's currently £5 per month or £50 per annum paid by UK Bank Direct Debit.

The customer MyAccount is not necessarily available to MailPlus customers due to the MyAccount security process that does not allow any change of email address Username login or password to be carried out from a non-TalkTalk network address. MailPlus customers would usually not be connected to the TalkTalk network for their broadband service as the reason for having a MailPlus suscription is that they've left TalkTalk for another ISP.

TalkTalk Support for Community can add mailboxes for you once the subscription is set up.

TalkTalk Data Protection team can delete mailboxes for you when no longer required. It's a permanent and non-recoverable deletion of the mailbox and the address that will no longer be able to be used.

Changes of password are carried out by setting up password recovery Reset details via the mailbox.

Changes of Direct Debit are made by contacting TalkTalk Customer Services on 0345 172 0088 and asking for the Billing Team.

Anything else you need to know?

About TalkTalk Mail Plus

Subscribe to TalkTalk MailPlus

Cancel TalkTalk MailPlus

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Mal469
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

We have multiple addresses, for which we pay a lump sum of £50 per annum for all.

The only downside at the moment is that for Mail Plus customers it seems to be impossible to access one's account to make password changes or to add/delete accounts and alter payment details (for example) online. I'm not sure how one is supposed to do it.