cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Emails being bounced back

davep
Insightful One
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 27 of 27

I found out last week that emails were being bounced back to sender with email address @mft.nhs.uk

Obviously these are quite important.  It happened from more than one sender.  They have checked and their IT dept says it's not a problem their end.  I've seen a few maybe similar threads from recent members.  Could someone please check this for me.  I don't have any restriction in my webmail.

I am also getting messages to my gmail address being stopped from being forwarded to my @Tiscali.co.uk thunderbird client, which worked for some  (very slow forward for login code) but not the latest message from @mft.nhs.uk

Thanks

The message on the reply was:

From: Microsoft Outlook <MicrosoftExchange329e71ec88ae4615bbc36ab6ce41109e@cmft.onmicrosoft.com>
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2024 3:17 PM

Subject: Undeliverable: Letter

cm8gb1 rejected your message to the following email addresses:

xxx@tiscali.co.uk)
There's a problem with the recipient's mailbox. Please try resending the message. If the problem continues, please contact your email admin.

cm8gb1 gave this error:
AVjUs7qAAtTWFAVjYslYrg Content rejected (TT992)

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: LO9P123MB7788.GBRP123.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM

26 REPLIES 26

Message 21 of 27

@Ady-TalkTalk   It seems there are others having emails rejected.  Any info / updates yet?  

Message 22 of 27

I'm still waiting for further information. I'll let you know more when I have it. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 23 of 27

Thanks for the info.  Do you know or will be able to find out what the problem is?  I promised to let my contact know.

I'm fairly sure the notification of your post yesterday didn't come through to my tiscali email (in Thunderbird).  Your latest post has come through.  Maybe something changed?  Is it worth trying my contact @mft to see if that works?  If unlikely at this time I don't really wish to bother them as it is a major hospital and obviously very busy and I may not get a reply today anyway.

This is all down to TT making me use the horrible GMAIL which is now proving more of a pain than I ever imagined having updated my tablet which I take away with me and being forced (more or less) to use gmail which seems to have changed its' format since I got it!

0 Likes

Message 24 of 27

I've been told that another part of the system has rejected the mails. I've asked for it to be investigated.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 25 of 27

there have definitely been some bounced back from mft in the past week.  The one I put on was last Friday.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 26 of 27

Hi davep, there's nothing showing up on the 7 day scan. I'll ask the team if they can see anything on their systems. 

Ady

0 Likes