cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Emails from certain domain no longer received

C_M_P
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

I am no longer able to receive emails from a particular domain. The last email from that domain was received 22 March 2024. I have an account with that domain, and of course that requires a login. I have requested a password reset from them, but no email arrived. I have also been expecting other emails from them, which they inform me, by telephone, have been sent, and resent at my (telephone) request. Again nothing arrives.
I have checked trash and email in webmail - no messages there. There are no webmail rules set up so the missing messages are not being deleted/forwarded elsewhere.
I have seen similar issues from other community members where emails from particular domains just stop, so I imagine this is another example of that.
I read that TalkTalk are very strong on certificates, and will reject emails that do not meet certification requirements, which is fair enough. I wonder if it is possible to find out whether this particular email domain is being rejected by TalkTalk for such a reason.
I'd appreciate some help as I do need to receive these emails - they're from a bank.
Many thanks,
Chris

2 REPLIES 2

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi C_M_P, we do have an incident open for this. I've not had confirmation yet that its been fixed, but lets hope that this is a sign that it has. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

C_M_P
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Strangely, emails have this minute been received from the domain. Messages are arriving at odd moments, but am catching-up.  If this was talktalk behind the scenes then thank you. I believe this particular instance of the issue can be closed.

0 Likes