cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Emails not connecting to server

CAB312
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

Emails are not being received on any device and existing passwords are not recognised when try to update in Talktalk account or change settings in Outlook.  This is since we set up on a new device and added 5 email accounts which have been in existence for many years so it seems like TalkTalk have locked us out of these email accounts.  Any ideas?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 3

Have you been able to sign in to one or more mailboxes successfully? And, if necessary, upgraded the email passwords?

I appreciate your time to let me know. Thank you.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Start with just one of the TalkTalk Mail accounts and sign in to the mailbox here:

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter the email address, select Continue and enter the email password, select Sign in.

If you get signed in then select New Email to compose and self-send the same mailbox a mail message. Check that the message sends without error, is copied into the Sent folder and arrives and stays in the Inbox.

Tell me if the password fails or if it does not meet current secure requirements by being at least 8 characters using multicase letters and at least one number and one symbol.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution