email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change a Tiscali email password

DANCE1
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

I don't know how to change my tiscali email password.

I can't create a My Account because I am not a Talk Talk customer.

I can't call customer support for the same reason.

I almost considered posting a letter.

This should be easy to do! Surely changing your password is one of the simplest ways to keep your accound secure, yet for some reason it's impossible without coming on this forum.

Anyway, can someone help me please?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi DANCE1, it looks like Gondola has been giving you some great support and pointed you at the right answer for your question. Please post back to let us know how you get on. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi DANCE1 

If you think you might not have access to the alternative email address or mobile phone number then follow the Update your reset details if your tiscali email is upgraded to the new TalkTalk Mail platform.

Let us know how you get on.

For help from the TalkTalk team please double check your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your name, address, current landline 'phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended). Add, then scroll down and add the tiscali email address - plus the Reset details of the alternative email address and mobile number for a reset by email or text - and then save changes.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6
Thanks, the Reset Your Password option worked, but only when I sent the confirmation email to my tiscali account and not the alternative email address.
0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Hi @DANCE1 

If you've set up Reset details please do try the Reset your Password option. Other than the reset to the account itself, if there are alternates listed, see if you recognise them from the hints and if you do have access to the alternate email or mobile then please reset the password.

If your tiscali email has been upgraded to the new TalkTalk Mail platform then sign in to TalkTalk Mail and select Update your reset details.

When users sign in to the TalkTalk Mail platform for the first time they're invited to set up or amend Reset details and change the password to a new one of their choice. Do please set up those Reset details if you've not already done so i.e. give an alternative active email address and mobile 'phone number that will be needed to recover access to the email account should you forget the password.

Update your reset details is an option on the main menu.

Menu options - Update your reset details

forgotten your password? link is on the sign in panel for TalkTalk Webmail.

New TalkTalk Apps Sign in.png

If you know the email password and just wish to change it on a regular basis then you can select the Forgotten your password? link and have the reset sent to the email account. But if you cannot access the email account then having the reset sent to the alternative email address or mobile 'phone number will be the only way to Reset the email password. 

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

DANCE1
First Timer
Message 5 of 6

I can't login to MyAccount because I don't have one. I can't make one because I'm not a Talk Talk customer.

0 Likes