cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Linking emails to Broadband account

SiReact
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

I have 2 Tiscali email accounts I want to keep access/use of. Previously when I had Talktalk broadband it was free but when I went to Virgin I had to pay for TalkTalk Mail Plus. 

I’ve recently returned to TalkTalk broadband on the basis I can add the mailboxes, but that feature is currently disabled, and customer service don’t seem to be able to help. 

someone from customer service cancelled my mail plus account in anticipation, so what will happen now? Will I lose remote access? 

anyone else had this issue?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

You're welcome. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

SiReact
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 7

All sorted, thank you both for your help. 

Message 3 of 7

Hi SiReact, please send me a personal message with the mailboxes you want to link along with the account number. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Staff can manually add email addresses to a mailbox account, @SiReact.

As long as the address is live and active.

You can't have a MailPlus account however when you are actually a current customer. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 5 of 7

Thanks @Gliwmaeden2 , I know I shouldn’t need to have a Mail Plus account but currently there doesn’t seem to be a way for me to link the mailboxes. Hopefully @Ady-TalkTalk  can help. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

You wouldn't have Mail Plus as a current customer, so it's question of whether @Ady-TalkTalk can add the addresses to your Account, @SiReact.

Staff will respond after the weekend. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes