cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Lost emails.

Pammylar
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

I wanted to see some emails that I had 'flagged' so clicked the icon on my phone but there was only one there. I know I had flagged more than one so clicked 'load more emails' but it just went to a pic of an air balloon with clouds sailing past. I waited and waited and it just carried on. I couldn't find any way of cancelling it. But after a day or so, that pic had gone, but so had most of my emails! My mail is (for some reason) divided into 'focused' and 'other' and it was all, but one, of my focused emails had disappeared. No more emails entered the focused page until yesterday. How can I get them back please?

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

A focused Inbox just sorts Inbox emails into Focused and Other and should have separate tabs for selecting Focused or Other. The sorting is just for display purposes and does not delete mail messages.

There should be a settings option to switch off a Focused Inbox if its not working as you expect.

Best thing is to sign in to TalkTalk Mail webmail and view your mailbox and the Inbox folder to check emails. There is a Sort by option and on a mobile device this is the Filter icon at the top right of the List view - or via the More Message Options (triple dots icon above the List view in a desktop browser) - for each folder including the Inbox. The normal Sort by option is Sort by Date in Descending order. This will put the newest email at the top of the list.

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your full TalkTalk Mail email address, select Continue and enter the password, select Sign in.

Let us know how you get on.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution