cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

No Valid IP Configuration

Winter2
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

I have no internet on my main computer, I did a diagnostic test showed there was no Valid IP Configuration, how can I sort this out? I have basic computer knowledge! Thanks 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Morning,

How are you getting on?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 7

Please can you go to the command prompt (assuming a Windows PC and enter:-

ipconfig /all

Followed by the enter key.

Please can you copy & paste the full output into your reply or PM it to me to preserve your privacy.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

Winter2
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 7

Hi, it's my main computer, it's connected via Ethernet cable. I have access to emails on my tablet and mobile phone.

The emails were very slow I switched off at the main cable from the router, when I turned it back on it said no internet after check no valid IP configuration. Thanks 

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 7
0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 7

Hi @Winter2 

When you have answered the questions posed by @Michelle-TalkTalk I will be happy to try & help you.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

Good morning,

Is it just the main computer which is affected? Can you connect to other devices ok? Are you connected wired or wireless? What's the make and model of the device that won't connect?

@KeithFrench 

Thanks

Michelle