cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

No emails

Lynnmary1961xxx
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

No emails since yesterday. Done what it says went into account tried to change password but just going round in circles. Getting very frustrated especially at this time when waiting on emails from companies. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hi gwwhill, please start a new topic so that we can help you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Trying to access one of my talktalk e-mail accounts, the log-in claims the password is not correct, but it is indeed correct as it has been the same for quite some time.

The e-mail is a historic format xxxxxx@ukgateway.net  (from when Gateway were taken over by Tiscali and in turn by talktalk) but has continued to function in that form.

The password I using is correct but this is suddenly not being recognized. I used the account as normal on Monday 18th, but yesterday when trying to log-in the system did not recognize my password.

My bank accounts and several other subscriptions and other clubs/shops are all on this account, so I do need it restored asap.

Has this been closed down as part of the e-mail alteration? I can't locate e-mails advising changes a noted in a related post

gwwhill
0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi Lynnmary1961xxx, there's an issue with password resets at the moment the requests aren't completed at the server end so we've got an incident open to get this fixed. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes