cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Not receiving email since Feb - please restart my account - I'm sure settings are correct

Hoppy32
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

I have checked all my settings on all my devices - PC, iPad, laptop and phone and am sure they are all correct.  It is working on my phone but not on outlook on PC and laptop and iPad.  I have photos of the setting on my pc attached.

Please restore my emails.

Thanks

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Hoppy32
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 1 of 6

Nothing has changed yet, please confirm if it has been changed. Thanks.

Message 2 of 6

Hi Hoppy32, I've added your mailbox to those to be restored to normal function. Please allow 48 hours for the change to complete.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 3 of 6

Very good. TalkTalk will respond here in due course.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Hoppy32
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Thank you.  The only one that seemed to need changing was on the iPad where I think the encryption was not on and I changed it.

I can send emails from Outlook on my pc but not receive them.

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

The secure mail settings for Outlook are good for what's shown so I've requested that full access is restored for the email address mailbox in your Community profile, Personal information, Private notes.

TalkTalk Support will respond here and access returned within a couple of days after that. Until then use TalkTalk Mail webmail via an up to date Internet browser to keep in touch with email contacts.

Are you confident that you need no help with checking the other services / devices / email software for compatibility with secure mail and the incoming and outgoing server settings you're using? Did you identify the insecure settings, for example? The culprit device or software that got your mailbox access switched off?

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution