cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Not receiving emails from a specific sender

GillB67
First Timer
Private Message
Message 7 of 7

Hi

I am recieving lots of emails but not from 1 specific sender (that I know of).  I used to receive from them up until a few weeks ago.  Where do I check filters?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7
0 Likes

GillB67
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 7

Sorry for delay in my reply, I just saw your message today.

I have just added the email address to private notes.  There should be several emails a day.

And literally 3 minutes ago the first email came in!  Odd. 

I don't know if something has been done at either end but I'll monitor this myself and get back to you if there's still a problem.

Many thanks

Gill

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

If you add the sender email address to private notes in your community profile I'll run a 7 day check to see if we're blocking it. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

GillB67
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 7

Thanks for the help ADY. 

I've followed these steps and it says 'there is no rule defined'. 

Any idea what I should do next?

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

Hi GillB67, to check your filters you need to login to webmail. Click on the three lines top right, choose settings, then over on the left choose email and you'll see Filter options are there.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

GillB67
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

Can anyone able to help me here, who should I contact to fix this?

0 Likes