cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Not receiving in my Tiscali account some emails from Nationwide Building Society since February.

Edinburgh10
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2
  1. Nationwide Building Society have advised me by paper, that they have been unable to send me some emails since February. None in Spam. Can anyone assist?
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

Have you checked the online mailbox to ensure you have no Rules defined that might be blocking the Nationwide emails?

If TalkTalk are rejecting the mail messages as undeliverable then there will normally be a bounceback error message from the TalkTalk mail servers giving a reason and a TT three digit error code. e.g. Content deferred (TT991). Knowing that TT three digit code will help to identify what's happening.

If Nationwide are sending the messages to you via a mail sending service and that mail sending service has had a problem with delivery then your email address could be on a suppression list. That means you get no more messages even if Nationwide are supposedly sending you messages.

Have you asked Nationwide to query the non-delivery with their email admins? Ask for the TalkTalk bounceback error message or ask if their sending service has your email address on a no-send suppression list.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution