email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onetel emails

rmgalley
Conversation Starter
Message 13 of 13

For at least an hour I haven't been able to send or receive Onetel emails.

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12

konundrums
Conversation Starter
Message 1 of 13

Hi all,

At last I have some emails trickling in slowly but surely.

All now visible in Firefox but client catching them one by one and taking ages.

Good news is that someone has at last looked at the problem and started to fix it.

Many thanks to whoever that was.

Cheers

konundrums

gekkoa
First Timer
Message 2 of 13

Problem definitely NOT fixed. No emails for 2+ days now whatever device or internet connection I use

0 Likes

Message 3 of 13

likewise been without email for nearly 3 days now - can't even access the server or login page. A real pain and getting to be a serious issue

0 Likes

Simon1008
First Timer
Message 4 of 13

I haven't been able to access my onetel e-mails for 2 days. I can't access the Mailzone either.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 13

Hi all.

Hate to say it but this problem is definitely NOT FIXED.

It is possible that some have been able to slide in to get their emails but I can not even get the logon page despite TLS success.Now for more than 48hrs using either email client or Mozilla Firefox V68.0.2 (64bit) running on a Lenovo laptop. Tried via fibre and also tethered via mobile phone.

No luck at all, not happy!

konundrums
0 Likes

Message 6 of 13

Hi rmgalley, I've replied to your other thread you can ignore that one now. Thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 13

Hi mgalley, it's back up and running. Please check and let me know if you're still having problems with it. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 13

Thanks for confirming it's all back to normal. I have no experience of the Pale Moon browser so I'm pleased that's ok.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

rmgalley
Conversation Starter
Message 9 of 13

Thanks for your input. The address for Onetel Mailzone was the same one as you suggested. It didn't work last night. When I checked shortly before 10am today both webmail and my usual POP Onetel email were working normally.

0 Likes

cherrypicker999
Participant
Message 10 of 13

It was down for 5 hours and came back up at around 2am.

I lodged a compliant and as ususal TT did not know anything and there is never a status page for Onetel.

0 Likes

Message 11 of 13

Hi @rmgalley

Try: https://mailzone.onetel.net.uk/login.php

Working with Firefox and Chrome browsers.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

rmgalley
Conversation Starter
Message 12 of 13

When I try to access Onetel Mailzone I receive a message 'Pale Moon can't find the server at mailzone.onetel.net.uk.

0 Likes