email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Password Pop Ups

drgwalker
Whizz Kid
Message 8 of 8

@Gondola wrote:

Hi @pickers 

Yes there is an issue with the sign in authentication server. Don't try and change password though, just ride out the current issue until the authentication server is fixed.

Try TalkTalk Mail (webmail). If you can get signed in then it'll be a little less troublesome.

It's been ongoing since 11:30 this morning and prior to that since 2016. Can you fix the f'in issue as the system is clearly fuxored.

7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi @I8this 

You're the member that's helping member @drgwalker. I've already opted out because there's nothing I can contribute to your discussion.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . and to help others Best Answer

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

@Gondola  are you another CS that does not like to see member to member help and support as encourage by the forum ``how to,s,  T&c,s, get started  etc``

This is @drgwalker topic thread.

If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile. The Forum Guidelines apply to ALL members there are/should be, NO exceptions. If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all. Now a wizard.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi @drgwalker and  @I8this 

So, you're now moved to your own topic so you can discuss "platform is a pile of dross".  Clearly there is no known fix for this problem. I certainly cannot help you.

Message 4 of 8

@I8this wrote:

I think what@drgwalker is referring to is the fact that the previous TT email systems had many many problems and some of those same problems still occur in this the ``newish`` email system.

Indeed - maybe I should have worded it as "an ongoing, recurring problem".

The platform is a pile of dross and has been teetering on collapse for as long as I've been with Onetel/TalkTalk.

Amazingly, seems to be working again now, but my £50 note is on the odds-on it will be intermittent again tomorrow.  

Message 5 of 8

Hi @I8this 

If you are now the spokeman for @drgwalker then please start your own topic on behalf of drgwalker and clearly explain what drgwalker's problem is.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

I think what@drgwalker is referring to is the fact that the previous TT email systems had many many problems and some of those same problems still occur in this the ``newish`` email system.

If case you have forgotten the Do’s and Don’ts. There are members that have. Remember:-Be yourself and tell it like it is,. Be courteous to other customers. Give others the benefit of the doubt. Update your community profile. The Forum Guidelines apply to ALL members there are/should be, NO exceptions. If you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all. Now a wizard.
0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

@drgwalker 

If your problem has been ongoing since 2016 then clearly it predates this afternoon's authentication issue and predates the introduction of the new TalkTalk Mail platform. I suggest you start your own topic and clearly set out your problem.

0 Likes