email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TALKTALK WEBMAIL ~ VERSION DESIGNATION!

TheHornedOne
Insightful One
Message 8 of 8

What is the current Designation?

~R.

7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

There is no internal version designation. I'm sure our email team and the supplier know what services and updates we have. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 8

Ady said:

I don't expect to see it published anytime soon.

Quote reference here

The version number is known to the TalkTalk Mail Team for upgrade management. I speculate that no useful purpose exists for publishing because only the TalkTalk Mail team manage platform software changes.  Such changes are flagged up for TalkTalk Consumer customers on TalkTalk's Service Status Dashboard. Track on the  Service Status (Email) page. 

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

It doesn't seem to matter much where you go, there it is ...........

Speed To Router.png

.......... unless it is TalkTalk WebMail it would appear then @Ady-TalkTalk?

~R.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Ok I'll ask why we don't have it obviously available for you. You'll be the first and only person ever to ask so I don't expect to see it published anytime soon. It will be the latest version of the OX mail platform modfiied for TalkTalk of course. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

In my experience, it is not necessary to ask @Ady-TalkTalk, since in the vast majority of cases, applications offer the information up front, as in this example .............

Google Chrome Designation 2021-07-31.png

...... but by the same token, why would a provider see fit to withhold such information anyway?

I only ask as, I am unaware of said designation; but then, neither is anyone else it would appear!

~R

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 8

Hi TheHornedOne, what are you looking to achieve? Is the information going to help you make changes to your setup? I only ask as I've never been asked before.

Ady

0 Likes

TheHornedOne
Insightful One
Message 7 of 8

Quote: 'Our site [TalkTalk Community] is packed with helpful answers, blogs, tips and tricks to get the most from your broadband, gadgets and TV.'

I have lost count of the number of times I have viewed requests from community stars, support team members, forum management, asking for: device / operating system / application / version data, et cetera; but what do I get when I request the flow of a tiny bit of information in the opposite direction ................................ !

~M.