cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Talk talk has blocked an email sent to me by my mum who has sent me hundreds of emails before

sar1510
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

My mum has always been able to email me but today she has sent me several emails and they have all been blocked by talk talk.  When Mum sends an email to me she receives this message back

Your message to has been blocked. 

The response from the remote was:  552 5.2.0 mXMkpcw010MpCmXMkpjG6u content rejected (TT992).

I have her email in my TT email contact list. I have sent her a test email today and she has received it but when we try to reply to my email,  talk talk still block it.  She has tried to send an email with no content in it and it still gets blocked. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi sar1510, thanks for letting us know its sorted. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

sar1510
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Just checked and all has been resolved ...Phew 🙂   Fingers crossed all remains that way.

0 Likes

sar1510
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Just to add - mum is using gmail and having looked into this further, I see other talktalk community having emails from gmail blocked. 

I really hope this issue is resolved soon - I rely on this communication via email from mum and really need this issue sorted ASAP. Fingers crossed

0 Likes