cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

T992 error

davidl1
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

Hello

Since this afternoon anyone who attempts to send me an email from a gmail address to any of tiscali or talktalk email address they recieve the error below, I hope this is a tempory problem, as its vital I can recieve gmail.

Thanks

Final-Recipient: rfc822; xxxxxx@tiscali.co.uk
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; mx.talktalk.net. (62.24.202.42, the server for the domain talktalk.net.)
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 552 5.2.0 mJ3Xpt5FVbj3FmJ3XpSSoY Content rejected (TT992)
Last-Attempt-Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 11:49:31 -0700 (PDT)
David
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

You're welcome.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

davidl1
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

Hi Ady.

Many thanks for your support.

Regards

David
0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi davidl1, I made the email admins aware of it yesterday early afternoon and an incident has been raised. I've not heard back as to the cause or expected fix.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

richardthefirst
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

I have a similar issue.

TT992 message being received by G Mail accounts for messages sent from them to my to Tiscali/Talk account.

Messages TO G Mail seem ok.

Other accounts unaffected but this is causing a problem