cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

552 5.2.0 mX5RpdBPH7lGxmX5Rp6LUh Content rejected (TT992)

Grumpyolduser
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 9

Hi, I'm having difficulties with Talktalk apparently rejecting e-mails from my gmail account with the rejection shown above.

I should mention this is part of my migration from Talktalk e-mail so I am not inhibited from searching for a better broad band deal when my current contract expires.

Previously I've had no problems.

Presumably this is part of your anti-phishing mechanism.

What can I do to sort this ?

8 REPLIES 8

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 9

Thanks for confirming its working now. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Yes, mine appear to be working too, thankfully. 

0 Likes

adamspj
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 9

It looks the problem might be fixed. I have just received an email from a gmail account.

DaveC55
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 9

It would appear that it is resolved.  Just tried and didn't get the bounce back...

0 Likes

Marnoch
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 5 of 9

This TT992 seems to recently been notice by myself and reported that my sender has had rejected emails and it has happened twice today meaning I would have missed emails put though Gmail.

Seems like TT have put Gmail on a spam mail listing.... 

Wonder f this is going to be resolved and when.

0 Likes

JWBB1
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 9

I've had the same problem with forwarding emails from Gmail and get the error message 552 5.2.0 Content rejected, just today.

0 Likes

adamspj
First Timer
Private Message
Message 7 of 9

I am having the same problem with emails sent from gmail. It started either yesterday or the day before.

0 Likes

Conradfan
First Timer
Private Message
Message 8 of 9

I have had the same problem with emails forwarded from Gmail in the last few days

Error message is

Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; mx.talktalk.net. (62.24.202.42, the server for the domain talktalk.net.)
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 552 5.2.0 mKo2pbhiMaWqQmKo5pb67L Content rejected (TT992)
Last-Attempt-Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 13:41:39 -0700 (PDT)

I was not planning to migrate away from talktalk but this sort of irritation could well make me do so.

0 Likes