cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

TalkTalk blocking NTL emails for several days YET AGAIN !

JennyB123
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

Please can someone in TalkTalk remove the new block on NTL emails to TalkTalk this seems to happen every six months !

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Yeah the team have removed some of the blocks now so all the mail should be coming through again. The filters it seems were triggered causing mail from lots of senders to be blocked, they've been lifeted now though.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Hi Ady, bizarre that you could not see anything, as several days of deferred mail just arrived in my mailbox ! It definitely was not stuck in the senders outbox.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

If spam is being sent from IP addresses on NTL/Virgin network or is being sent from their MAIL servers then the other mail providers including TalkTalk should and will block mail coming from those IP addresses or mail domains. I've just run a 7 day scan for blocked or deferred mail to your TalkTalk address and I've got nothing showing. Do you have the senders address that you can send in a personal message and I'll check that too?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Definitely still blocked !

0 Likes

JennyB123
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 8

The block on NTL/Tiscali still appears to be in place !

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 8

Morning,

I'm sorry for the delay. Is this still happening since your last post?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

JJ2020
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

I think that is my problem as well!!!

Re problem posted earlier 'not receiving emails from certain people'

Anne
0 Likes