email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiscali email account

zilly
First Timer
Message 8 of 8

Hi

I had a mail account with Tiscali for many years but am no longer able to access it - can it be reinstated?

Thanks

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 8

You're very welcome. Thanks for posting back to let us know it's sorted. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Thanks Ady, that worked! emoticon.smileyface.title

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 8

Hi zilly, I've raised the fault ticket for you. You should get a call from Amii later this morning. Please let us know how you get on. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Thanks Ady, I've done that. 🙂

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi zilly, I can help you get the password reset. I need you to add ALL of the following to the private note section of your community profile:

Email address affected.

Full Name.

Date of Birth.

Mobile contact number.

Phone number linked to email address

Full postal address email is linked to.

Once you've added that post back to let me know and I'll raise a fault ticket to get this sorted for you.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8
Hi

Thanks for replying. I only stopped using it because I could no longer log on. I'd like to get it back though. I'll put the info in my profile.
0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

Hi @zilly

Have you been using the tiscali account until recently? The reason for asking is that accounts are suspended if there's no active login for 180 days. If there's been no active login for over a year then it's likely that the system will have auto-deleted the email account's contents.

If you'd like the TalkTalk Community Team to check the active email database then please ensure your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) includes your name, address, current landline 'phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended). Add, then scroll down and put the email address in Private notes and then save changes.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

0 Likes