email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiscali email address

phillie1
Participant
Message 1 of 5

Mum sadly passed away recently and amazingly at 91, corresponded with many people by email. We will be cancelling her talktalk phone and broadband package, but just wondered whether her email address will still be accessible for a while (ideally until after Christmas) in case there are people who contact her by email that we havent notified?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Divsec
Community Star
Message 2 of 5

Hi @phillie1 sorry for your loss. I'm sure this will be possible, even if there is a small charge.

Either the OCE team here Will point you in the right direction and have flagged your post for assistance.

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi phillie1, as login as you keep logging in via webmail it should remain active. Ideally you would attach it to another account which the bereavement team should be able to help with. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 5

Thanks Ady, so I can add to my talktalk account, and it will stay active. Do you have a number for the bereavement team or do I do online somehow? 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 5

When you call the standard number and are asked why you're calling say bereavement and you'll be transferred. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes