cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Unable to receive mail on Windows 10 mail

Nigel23
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

Help. I have just set up all the new incoming and outgoing server and other details for a tiscali e-mail address as shown on the TalkTalk guide to setting up Windows 10 mail, and I can send but not receive e-mails. I have the same problem on a Nokia Windows phone. I have changed password to no effect.

I have checked that the e-mail address is listed on My Account - it is.

Any suggestions?

Nigel23

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Nigel23, I've added your mailbox to those to be restored to normal function. Please allow 48 hours for the change to complete.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Nigel23
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 5

I have added the details in my private notes. Thank you for working to resolve the problem. Many thanks.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi Nigel23, you need to add your affected email addresses in private notes in your community profile. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

@Nigel23, your post is in the queue for attention. 

I'll move the one you added elsewhere (to another customer's thread) out of the way to avoid confusion. 

Staff reply Monday to Friday during the day. 

Add your Talktalk landline number  / account number to Personal Information by going via your avatar/name; settings. SAVE CHANGES. This is for staff to identify your account. 

It's best not to post further before getting a response from staff, to keep your thread moving forward in the workflow. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.