cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

Verification codes not coming through from Jet2.

Blueboy22
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

I’ve tried to open an account with Jet2 but not received any verification code.  I’ve contacted them and they told me to add a long msonlineservices address to my safe senders options. I’m using windows Mail app but my email provider is talktalk. I tried adding the address to the rules section for my inbox as I can’t find a safe sender option on talktalk mail. I’m receiving all other mail and Jet2 offer emails Any help would be appreciated. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 3

Hi @Blueboy22 

Is this Jet2 Holidays? I'm receiving the usual marketing mails from Jet2 and they're sent from jet2holidaysemail.com that is a fully authenticated mail service by Dotdigital. Is this the first time you've tried to get verified with Jet2 or have you tried previously with the same TalkTalk Mail address?

I don't know if the verification mails are being sent by a different server or service. Check that you have no Rules defined at all that might be diverting direct mail sent to your TalkTalk Mail Inbox. I assume you've checked the Spam folder? And it's not just a case of the inbound emails looking suspicious and therefore deferred for scanning and may then arrive but delayed?

If there's no obvious reason for the verification mail not arriving then the only troubleshooting from here on is to give Jet2 an alternative non-TalkTalk email address so you can inspect the email header to tell us:

• the From: email address <in chevron brackets>
  • the Received: from [IP address in square brackets] ...by mx.talktalk.net with ESMTP and
  • the Return-Path: email address <in chevron brackets>

With those details I may be able to see an issue...or maybe not! But without knowing the details from one of the verification emails it's pure guesswork.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Hi @Blueboy22 your post has been escalated and you should hear soon. I'd be tempted to create a new free email account with Google or outlook. They have the benefit of being ISP independent.

I've certainly done that and have no regrets. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.