cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

email account restricted to webmail only

AlexSJ
First Timer
Private Message
Message 7 of 7

My wife and I can only access our tiscali emails which are associated to my talktalk account through the webmail only.

We have updated the incoming and outgoing settings on our phones and ipads as per instructed on the talk talk website.

But it always comes back with an error saying we need to add our password in settings which we have.  

Reading other threads on this community page, I understand that our mailbox needs to be restored to normal function. 

Could it please be restored?

Many thanks     

Alex

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi asfn03 and SimonD2, please start your own topics and confirm that you're now using the secure settings so that we can get your mailboxes restored to full working order.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

SimonD2
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 7

Please can I have my mailbox settings restored also. 

Many thanks

Simon

0 Likes

asfn03
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 7

Please can I have my mailbox settings restored also. 

Many thanks

Simon

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hi Alex,

Thank for that. I've added your mailbox to those to be restored to normal function. Please allow 48 hours for the change to complete 

Thank

Chris

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

Hi Chris,

two mails have been added to the private notes section as requested.

please let me know when the changes have been completed so I can try from my apple devices.

Thank you 

Alex

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 7

Hi Alex,

Can you add the affected email addresses to the private notes section of your community profile and we'll take a look at this for you

Chris

0 Likes