cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

emails being rejected

BevCant
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

I know there was an issue yesterday which it says has been sorted but today people are still getting emails rejected from my talktalk(tiscali) account - some get through but others don't ?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi BevCant, thanks for letting us know. As of 1:30 today it shouldn't happen again. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Thank you - seems to be ok.

Will come back if there are any more issues.

Thanks again

Message 3 of 8

I've had confirmation that this issue should now be behind us. Please let me know if you are still being advised that mail cannot be sent due to TT992 errors. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Thanks I've added that to the incident. 

Ady

0 Likes

BevCant
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 8

Thanks - senders I know of are @norwichcentral.org

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

@tiscali.co.uk

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hi BevCant, if you can provide the email domain i.e. the bit after @ symbol I'll add those senders to the new incident. 

Ady

0 Likes