cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

mail plus account

Tdarcy1
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

cant login to my mail plus account, i keep getting an error and cannot manage my email accounts linked to my mail plus account.

This has been happening for weeks and talktalk call centres do not even seem to know what a mail plus account is.

Someone please help

Trevor D’Arcy
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Deletion can be carried out for you by the TalkTalk Data Protection team under your GDPR right to erasure. You can initiate contact via any of the normal channels, i.e. Chat Messenger, Phone, Email or Post but non-customers are usually better served either via email to concerns@talktalkplc.com or by post (address in the GDPR article) because of the need to provide name, address and MailPlus account number and subscription details. 

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

Tdarcy1
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

well i would like access to the account i am paying for ultimately but in the meantime i would like one of the email accounts deleted as its no longer required.

Trevor D’Arcy
0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

MailPlus customers that carry out a password change for their MyAccount email address will find they cannot log in to the MailPlus MyAccount. This is simply because the MyAccount processes do not allow a change to the MyAccount password or login Username (email address) when made from a non-TalkTalk IP address. By definition as MailPlus customers are customers of another ISP then their IP address is non-TalkTalk. This is an issue that remains currently unresolved for MailPlus subscribers.

However, there are workarounds for anything you need to manage for existing email addresses or the MailPlus subscription.

What is it that you wish to achieve via the MailPlus MyAccount?

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution