cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email support

Ask us about your TalkTalk email account and Webmail.

webmail

Greycat
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

I correspond with a friend at their gmail address and have for years. Suddenly their mail to my tinyworld address is never received. My email to their gmail still works.  Could I have accidentally spammed the address ?if so how do I check and can I correct this.  I have no emails in my system from this address anymore so cannot send one to spam and the "not spam" it.  Other gmail addresses work OK. It is just this one adddress that seems to have failed.

Any advice would be welcome.

Greycat

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

We've had a bit of trouble with gmail lately. They've been forwarding tonnes of TalkTalk mail to the recipients spam folder and we're now having trouble with receiving from them. I've got an incident open with the email team. I'll keep you updated. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Hi Ady, Thanks for your reply. I think my other half did try another talktalk.net address that we have and that did not receive mail from the gmail address either. Currently I have set up a (workaround) gmail address for my wife to use for this person only and this automatically forwards to the tinyworld address without a problem!  When my wife uses "reply to" (in tinyworld) the gmail recipient gets the mail from tinyworld without a problem,  although I believe that on some occasions the mail ends up in their trash but not always. I will have to check again. When this first started a couple of months ago the gmail address got no bounce back or undeliverable messages from TT or elsewhere and so presumed that their mail had been delivered.

If you need any other information just ask and I can hopefully supply it.

Many thanks

Greycat

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi Greycat, do you have any other TalkTalk email addresses they could send to? Can they reply to your sent messages? Do they get a bounceback error message?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes