cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Broadband not working in Dorset

Shill357
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

Lost Internet connection about an hour ago. Can't run connection test to report a fault.

Any ideas?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Good morning,

I'm glad to hear this and thanks for confirming.

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Hi Michelle, 

The fault corrected itself overnight

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 7

Hello,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 7

Hi @Karpio 

What relevance is that to one fault in Dorset? If you have a problem, you cannot use someone else's thread. However, if you are in Scotland or the North of England, you might like to look at the Service Status Dashboard first.

To get help, you must start your own thread. To create your own thread, go to the main page for the board in question & click the "Start a topic" button.

TalkTalk insists on one thread per problem per customer. Please note, TalkTalk makes the rules, not me.

Thanks.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

Karpio
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 7

No talk talk in east of Scotland since yesterday:(

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

Please can you elaborate by answering these few questions:-

1. What make/model of router do you have (if this is a TalkTalk router, these details will be on a label on the rear or underside of it)?
2. What package are you on?
3. What is the exact status of the lights on the front of the router when this happens?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they?