cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Eero software update

vfrchas
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 9

For the last 24 hours and update has been available (v7.4.2-15) in my app.

I've tried to install the update but it doesn't install, just keeps saying it is available.

I've tried restarting and renaming my network but am still unable to install the update.

Any suggestions please.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Morning,

I'm glad to hear that this has now updated 🙂

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

I didn't switch any of them off @KeithFrench , just tried the normal update again.

Perhaps you could advise the guy in the other thread you commented on, as someone took a dislike to my commenting on his post 🤔

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 9

Hi @vfrchas 

I am glad it worked, but it was only a guess on my part.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

vfrchas
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 9

So tried updating again and it's worked, probably a glitch as suspected by @KeithFrench caused by the global IT problem. 👍

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Thanks @KeithFrench , will give this a go at some point and get back with the outcome 👍

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

Done. Thanks 👍 

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 9

Hello,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 9

Try going one stage further, turn the gateway eero off, as well as any extender eeros that you may or may not have. Leave it like that for at least 30 minutes. Then turn the gateway one on only. Wait until that comes online, then turn on any extenders one at a time waiting for each one to come online, before moving on to the next one etc.

Now try applying the update again in the app. I can't try mine currently, to see if they update OK or not.

Perhaps it could also be down to the global IT glitch going on today, which is possibly blocking the app from downloading the update.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes