cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Caller ID on Home Phone not working

Stanman2
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

I have Fibre 150 with Grandstream and an eero6 .

My home phone has stopped showing the caller ID and shows all calls as 'anonymous caller out of area'.

I have read other posts on the forum with similar problems and have tried the suggested actions to try to fix the problem e.g switching the ONT off for 30 mins and trying unticking the caller display service from my account. I have checked my TT account and note that the caller display box is still ticked as being active even though I received a message to say it had been updated.

It would appear that I need further help to restore the caller ID service and I therefore welcome any advice from the Forum members. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Good afternoon,

I'm really glad to hear this and thanks for confirming 🙂

Michelle

0 Likes

Stanman2
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

Hi Michelle,

I've noticed that my phone is now showing the callers ID and all appears back to normal.

Thanks for your help with getting things sorted and also thanks to  the Faults Escalation Team for quickly resolving the problem.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hello again,

Our team have made a change so this should hopefully be fixed in the next few hours. I'll check back in with you in the morning.

Thanks

Michelle 🙂

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear this. I've passed this over to our Faults Escalation Team now and I will post back as soon as I receive an update.

Thanks

Michelle