cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Landline not working since full fibre fitted.

lynn36
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 4 of 4

We had full fibre 150 fitted yesterday with eero router and a Grandstream Digi Voice Box for the landline. Broadband & TV are working but we cannot make or receive calls on the landline. There is a dialling tone but every number we dial results in fast beeping (engaged tone?). Incoming calls go straight to answerphone, the phone doesn't ring. Phone is REMOVED

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi lynn36

I'm so glad to hear that everything is working ok now 🙂

I have sent you a Private Message with a link to a short survey for the Community.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

lynn36
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

Thank you Michelle. I noticed the engineer had plugged the ethernet cable from eero box into the booster power line adaptor. I've now plugged ethernet cable into the Digi Voice box, done a re-set as you suggested and we can now make and receive calls. Many thanks.

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi lynn,

I'm sorry to hear this. Have you also tried the below please?

RESETTING YOUR DIGITAL VOICE ADAPTER

If your Digital Voice adapter or router has stopped working, we may ask you to reset it to check everything's working as intended. To do this:

1. Insert a pin or straightened paper clip into the hole labelled “Reset” on your Digital Voice adapter.
  2. Slightly push and hold it in for up to 20 seconds; or until all the lights, apart from the power light, switch off. Once this happens release the reset button.

Factory reset of the device will take a full 15 minutes and you need to wait until the allotted time has passed for the full factory reset to be completed. After 15 minutes, check your Digital Voice adapter device and try to re-test to check if the issue resolved.

Thanks

Michelle