cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to our blog

Check out the latest on everything from staying safe online to getting the best from your service.

Great mobile offers in time for Xmas

We’ve brought you free TalkTalk calls, Fixed price Broadband, a great TV service and now we’ve teamed up with O2 to offer you special mobile and SIM offers.

Okay, so we’ve been selling great mobile and SIM plans for many years on TalkTalk Mobile, so what’s the difference now you may ask? Well over the past couple of years we’ve been working really hard behind the scenes to look at how we offer our customers the best mobile service at the very best value.

We also listened to your feedback with suggestions of providing 4G, iPhones and capping usage. We wanted to bring you all of this and so much more.    

Whether you’re new to TalkTalk or already have a Mobile with us, you’ll find our great offers including some excellent Christmas offers that are on offer until 31st December. You can even transfer your existing mobile number to a new O2 offer in just a few days. Just in time for Christmas!    

Snap up a great mobile deal from O2

• O2 deals are packed with plenty of perks
  • 4G: Download, stream and browse on the go with fast 4G
  • Priority: Exclusive offers, freebies, prize draws and privileges
  • Free O2 Wi-Fi: Save data with access to 15,000 free O2 Wi-Fi hotspots

2col-img-for-TalkTalk_Large-470x313_v3

As these O2 offers are exclusive to TalkTalk Customers we can’t just pop them on our website for all to see. You’ll need to log into My Account through our TalkTalk Shop. Once logged in you’ll see some of the offers available and the blue ‘Connect to O2’ button. Click or tap this and we’ll send you to TalkTalk’s exclusive O2 shop. This is where you can view all our Christmas offers and sign up online. If you have any questions about the O2 Offers, checkout our O2 offers faqs.

Community
TalkTalk

about Mikem

Hi, I look after all of the Mobile & TV content on Help & Support. I love Photography, technology and family time.

Read more of my blog posts

More like this