cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

New TV hub

Info1
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

I understand that no recording of programmes is necessary with the new TV hub  as there is a 7 day guide where programmes can be marked for easy recall.

Should I go on holiday for three weeks, how do I then watch the programmes previously marked in the the 7 day guide?

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

Using the guide is not the only way to add items to your watch list in MyTV. It's probably the easiest if you know when a programme was on.

It's only shows that are on catch-up that can be added. Not all channels have catch-up apps, so once a programme has been shown you can't go back and watch these. Those that can will have a play arrow next to them.

If the programme is on the "big" 5, then they are likely still there after 3 weeks so a search for the programme should bring it up.

Others such as those on Great are only there for a limited time.

Use Search, then select on demand to find your programmes. Once viewed they will appear in MyTV do if a series you can then select the next episode.

Hope this helps.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes