cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

TV4KBox

mula5
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 7 of 7

I have 2 problems with TV4K box :

- i can't record at the same time more than one program

- i can not watch replay of matches on my Amazon Prime app.

I had no such issue on my old TV box 

Any idea ? Thank you

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

moorlander
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 7

well pardon me for asking........

Surfing from The Independent Republic of Yorkshire
0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 7

@mula5 apologies I was answering @moorlander thinking this was his thread. Hope you have the answer you require but if you need more help please ask.

@moorlander if you require further help please start you own thread. Thank you.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

moorlander
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 7

I still have my Huawei box plus...Although it no longer streams progs' via the apps...iplayer and prime won't load...It will record all the normal terrestrial channels .......and I can set it to record several channels / and at different times / dates etc.. 🙂

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 7

I tend to think of it as a usb stick like the Fire or Roku, with the ability to get live channels and limited record function.

I use mine on my 2nd TV rather than as my main TV resource.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

moorlander
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 7

its  a bit of a step backwards...only able to record once programme at a time...Like my old betamax VCR ??

At least the Huawei could record a raft of programmes .....all at the same time and you could watch tv at the same time..

I have only used it for one night..only received it yesterday ....not convinced yet.

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

You can only view or record one channel at a time as the box has only one tuner.

To watch another channel while recording you can split your aerial cable and run a feed to your TV and use your TV to view.

As for prime, different devices are provided with different versions of the app by Amazon. Some are limited in function by Amazon and TalkTalk have no control over this.

0 Likes