cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Using Sagem talk talk hub as modem

Chrisredism
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 10

I’m thinking of getting tp-link deco P9 router to create mesh WiFi at home. I’m trying to use the Talk Talk hub as a modem, but can’t seem to find the option to do so. Does anyone know how I can do that? If not, can I just use the router without connecting through the talk talk hub?

thanks in advance. 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10
0 Likes

Message 2 of 10

Nice one. Thanks for your help, Chris. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

OK thanks. You appear to be on our Full Fibre service (FTTP) so you should have a box on the wall that the TalkTalk router connects to. The TP Link should work if you connect it directly to the ONT instead of our wifi hub, as the ONT connects to the Internet and acts as the modem

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

Done, mate.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

OK, can you add your TalkTalk landline telephone number or account number to your community profile and I'll take a look at your account 

Chris

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Yeah all your initials (FTTP etc) means a scooby to me, if it’s alright with yourself, I need a bit more info than one sentence made up of initials. Please and thank you. 

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 10

Fibre 65 can be FTTC or FTTP. If you have FTTP you should be able to connect a router directly to the ONT. If you have FTTC then you can't use the router in modem only mode as far as I'm aware

Chris

0 Likes

Message 8 of 10

Fibre 65.

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 10

Hi Chris,

Which service do you have with us, are you on our Full Fibre service (FTTP)?

Chris

0 Likes