cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Deciding To Leave After 15 years Of Loyalty

cosi143
Whizz Kid
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

Hello

My another contract has just finished and the monthly price has gone rocket high as usual. (Didn’t check my renewal email)

I am being offered same service by other provider with twice the broadband speed to 150mb for less than what I was offered by TT agent sitting in India. 

Where is the loyalty for staying with TT for 15 years? TT was the worst service provider then.

When I call this morning to say that I was leaving, I thought I will be directed to someone in the UK but was transferred to some in India who does not know how to retain a valued customer.

I there still a chance to speak to someone in the UK who can give me better deal than I and offered by other provider?

Kind Regards

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi cosi143

Sorry that you are having problems

Best option would be to call the loyalty team on 03451720088 The will be able to see what options are available

Sorry for any inconvenience caused 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

If you are currently out of contract then it is disappointing that they do not seem keen to retain your business. Unfortunately there are no other options for renewal deals other than by contacting the customer loyalty/retention team, is that who you have been speaking to? Try again, perhaps using live chat here, or use this number: 0345 172 5157. Make sure that you select the "thinking of leaving us" option when prompted.

I have moved this to the Billing section. 

0 Likes