cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Broadband dropouts

Les52
Team Player
Private Message
Message 43 of 43

I am getting several dropouts each day. I have previously contacted Customer Services who siad that they have "fixed it", but clearly not. How do I get someone to check my connection and sirt the problem? I am not sure what information is required/relevant so will answer whatever questions from whoever  as required. Thank you

Les52
0 Likes
42 REPLIES 42

Message 1 of 43

Hello,

I'm really glad to hear this and I'm just sending you a short survey via a PM.

Thanks

Message 2 of 43

Good morning Michelle

I can confirm the connection certainly is better than it was and does appear stable. Really pleased with the TT support on this issue. Previous router has been returned to you a few days ago and my assumption is that it should be back with you by now.
Thank you for all the timely help and support provided on this matter.👍

Les52
0 Likes

Message 3 of 43

Morning,

I've re-checked the connection stats now and the connection looks stable. How have you found the connection?

Thanks

Message 4 of 43
0 Likes

Message 5 of 43

Thanks Michelle. All good thus far👍

Les52
0 Likes

Message 6 of 43

Morning,

The fault has now been passed back by the engineer as resolved and we will check back in with you on Friday to ensure that the fault has been fully resolved 🙂

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 7 of 43

Good afternoon,

Thanks for letting us know. We've not received confirmation back from the engineer as yet that the fault has been closed, however we will re-check this again in the morning. We'll also check back in with you in a couple of days to see how the stability has been 🙂

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 8 of 43

Hi Michelle

Thanks, engineer turned up as planned. Did all checks and no fault found. Fitted new style socket (with built in test) which was fine. Happy with that. Went off to check line outside to box up the road. Said he would come back to let me know but has seemingly gone now with no report back (not that it was strictly required)…so hope he’s not been kidnapped ….🤪.

Connection fine at the moment but would think  need to wait for a while to see how it is later. 
Thanks for prompt attention. Will let you know.

Les52
0 Likes

Message 9 of 43

Hello,

I'm just checking in to see how you're getting on? 🙂

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 10 of 43

Hi,

No problem 🙂 We'll check back in with you tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 11 of 43

Michelle

My apologies on incorrect name on previous post

Easily confused..

Regards

Les

Les52
0 Likes

Message 12 of 43

Thanks Debbie.

Much appreciated for all your help and support.

Certainly will let you know what happens

Regards

Les

Les52
0 Likes

Message 13 of 43

Hello,

Thanks for your PM. We've booked the engineer visit for January 24 2023,AM (8am-1pm) Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Message 14 of 43

Hi Debbie

Have set up telephone password as requested. Resubmitted the form, but not sure which “password” it refers to? Just says password? TT account? Community account? Telephone password? I have used the new telephone account password. 
Regards

Les

Les52

Message 15 of 43

Hi Les

I have sent you another Private Message.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 16 of 43

Hello,

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can arrange the engineer visit for you. Please do not post any personal information on the Community and reply via Private Message (PM) only.

Thanks

Message 17 of 43

Hi Michelle

Many thanks for reply. Much appreciated.
I think a visit is the next sensible option and would like to arrange this with you.

Thank you

Les

Les52
0 Likes

Message 18 of 43

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear that there has been no change. I've re-run the line test again now which is still clear. If all testing has been completed at the test socket with 2 different routers then the next step will be to arrange an engineer visit to the property. If you would like to go ahead with this then please let us know and we can confirm some details with you.

Thanks

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 19 of 43

No worries, hope you get it sorted.

Message 20 of 43

Ha! Thanks for the warning. And your help.

Les52