cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Router

Crystal212
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

How do i find out a tracking number for the delivery of a new router. Not heard anything since Talk Talk said they would provide anew one 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi

they don't usually message when it is sent but you may see the order within MY ACCOUNT online.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Thank you for looking into it for me. Will they message me when is dispatched? I couldn't see anywear 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi

I can see a router order was placed yesterday around 4:20pm.

This has been sent to the logistics teams and is awaiting dispatch, so no tracking number as yet.

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Crystal212
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Hi Problem with router SAGEMCOM-FAST5364

Had a chat either an agent yesterday, who did all the tests anx said my router was faulty and they would send me a new one.

He said they would contact me with a tracker for delivery, he did say i might even get it today.

I've not heard anything and just want to make sure it's been processed as I have no wi fi at all now

Thank you

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi

do you have a fault with your service or current router ?

What model router do you currently have?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes