cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Cancelled contract after ending, received confirmation but talktalk haven't ended service

nyargc
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

I cancelled my contract after it ending, received confirmation but talktalk haven't ended the service, causing me to have to pay almost £40 to keep internet in my house for fibre 65. I decided to cancel so that Vodafone would let me move to them as they offer full fibre 900 for around the same price in my area but talktalk don't do it. I haven't been able to move provider due to cityfibre advising that I already have a line so cannot switch until it's gone.

Cancelling was also a pain due to talktalk hanging up on me, telling me I didn't pass the security questions and now not cancelling my service after saying they would.

See screenshot which advises my service ended on 03/04/2023.

I really don't want to phone talktalk as it took me 2 hours to get it resolved last time. How do I go about leaving this company?

cancellation.png
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi nyargc

The City Fibre service was actually cancelled in April,  There should be nothing stopping Vodaphone supplying you a full fibre service. 

0 Likes

nyargc
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

I've added my name and account number to my profile.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi @nyargc 

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes