cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Request to return a router which we do not have

steelworks
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

We recently cancelled our TalkTalk account, and were sent packaging to return the fibre router which had been in use. We have returned it, and the Post Office track and trace site shows that it was delivered to TalkTalk. Now I have an email asking us to return our previous router, which fell out of use two years ago when it was replaced by the fibre router. We no longer have that previous router - it would be reasonable if TalkTalk had requested return soon after sending the fibre router to us. What can we do?

Graham - Steelworks
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Message 1 of 3

Hi Arne,

I am not sure what you mean by "tracking number", unless you are referring to the router that we have already returned. The Royal Mail tracking number on that was  QZ296367457GB , and according to the Royal Mail site it was delivered to TalkTalk on 11 June.

I have an email entitled "Put what you don't need to good use", advising that I will soon receive the "return pack", upon which I should return the old router. I can't see any identifying information in that email, other than the serial number of the relevant router: SN:2153035991QUL3041828.

Regards,

Graham Steel

Graham - Steelworks
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 3

I can update your account, can you PM me the tracking number. 

Thank you 

0 Likes