cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Compensation and changing provider

Joncee
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

on 26th January Openreach connected me to the wrong landline so I’d no access to phone or internet (my mobile signal is very poor) and I’m classed as a vulnerable adult so I had to stay at my parents home all that time. We kept telling customer services about the fault but they kept saying that everything was working ok and it didn’t get fixed till 9th February when an Openreach engineer came and reconnected the line. I’m due to move to another provider on 17th April as my TalkTalk contract ends then. I can’t keep the same number but I haven’t heard anything about that either, just that the move is pending. I had a bill up to 24th April and I’ve paid that but there’s nothing about compensation or the number. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5
0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Thank you. I’ve been sent my new landline number from my new provider now so just waiting to hear about the compensation. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Thanks for that. I’ll contact them and make sure they’ve requested a new number. 

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Joncee

I have asked  the Auto compensation team to investigate,

Once the investigation is complete you will receive an SMS/Email.

In relation to the number the new provider will need to request it from us onto their service

Regards