cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

TV Hub - some usage questions

Oxfordmark
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Hello

Thinking of moving to TalkTalk from Virgin Media.

In know you can’t compare the two boxes, but I have a few questions:

1) can you create programme watch lists? Can you show me a screen shot?

2) can you voice search, Paw Patrol or other NOW TV shows and NOW TV content will appear with an option to play, or do you need to go into the app and search?

3) similar questions about other content from BBC and ITV content, will the search come up with the on demand content? Or do you have to go to each app?

4) can you plug a USB in to record?

5) if you voice search a TV channel does the channel auto tune in?

6)overall opinions of the box?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

The TV HUB does have google assistant, so can voice search content etc. it will not auto switch but you can select the content with the remote to launch. You can also ask google question etc and control smart devices that are linked through your google account.

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Oxfordmark
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Hey, NOW is not available on Virgin boxes.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Here is as much information as is available on the website:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/About-the-TalkTalk-TV-Hub/ta-p/2915720

Do you have voice control over your NOW content via Virgin Media? Otherwise I would imagine it depends on the app itself. 

For anything else, please await a response from the support team.

0 Likes