cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Forum Posts

YouView TV Guide not working or slow

Hi @Mmatt , @Pez30 , @Bferen , @Frankafrank , @Rusty_2 , @Glendevonfrank , @Glenda5 , @Cathcol , @SCBierton13 , @Suezz , @Chevy1 Can you all please confirm if you have tried the following : removing the aerial = Y/N remove the ethernet = Y/N reboot =...

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 2 like

ITVX and TalkTalk YouView boxes

For those wondering how to get ITVX on their boxes the short answer is you can't. This is the advice I have been giving other customers which may help. ITV updated the app and the software they use is no longer compatible with the YouView box hardwar...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 14 like

Now TV boost

I have just signed up to Now Entertainment through TT. I would like to have the Now TV boost so that I don't see adverts. Would I get that boost by adding Sky Cinema? Which would cost me £4.99 a month

Sdsec by Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

PIN Number requests using TV HUB

If you have successfully signed into Apps such as ITVX and you are asked for a PIN number, this may be due to Parental Controls being set up during set up. The Box default PIN is 1234. Try this to access and unless you require Parental Controls to be...

fr8ys by Community Star
  • 0 replies
  • 2 like

Tv app

Hidoes anybody know how to get the channel 4 app onto talktalk TV Hub? regards mark

markinox by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

new tv hub

have just got tv hub how do we save any progs we want or are they all on catch up and if so how far back does it go

Aerial query

I just changed from Sky tv to TalkTalk. Obviously Sky didn’t use aerials so I have no aerial cable. I have the 4k box. I was not informed by anyone when I spoke to TalkTalk that I would need an aerial cable to use box! Now I find I can’t watch all th...

ITVX

As I am 80yrs old I have tried to contact Talk Talk to talk to a physical person to see if it it possible for them to supply a free view box that supports ITVX. I have not been able to do this, so do I have to leave Talk Talk to access ITVX.

Hawkeye5 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Router

\I1The TV light on my router is not lit. I have tried rebooting it but to no avail so I am unable to access i-player, itvx etc on my TV but I can get them on my tablet. I have checked my connection and router and both are okay. Any other suggestions?

GabbyG by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

New TV box

We received our new TalkTalk TV box and set it up yesterday. My partner is very unhappy that we can no longer record anything and I tried to reassure him that he can find everything on demand. He isnt impressed with this as it means having to remembe...

itvx -

can anyone receive this?

Talktalk set top box

My existing set top box (Talktalk Plus) will not allow me to watch ITVX. What should I do?

Itvx

My box says itvx is not compatible, what do I need please

ITVx

I upgraded to a box which gets ITVx on December 18th.I received an email which confirmed it on Dec 18th.It mentioned that if I needed an engineer then I would be told of the date of their visit in the next 24 hours.I have not received any further inf...

Lily10 by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Access to purchased content

Sat down to watch a film that I was aware I had purchased on my TalkTalk films but unable to access it?

Adagma by First Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

BBC iPlayer buffering with new 4k TV box

We recently swapped our Talk talk TV to the new 4k box, but we've noticed that BBC iPlayer buffers frequently during catch up. Our last box didn't have any of these problems.The TV is connected to a power line adapter using an ethernet cable.When it ...

AdamB_ by First Timer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like

Itv

How do I get itvx on my box 

NW3108 by First Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Wi-fi dropout

Almost every evening around 5:00 our wi-fi drops out for a few hours. Only two of us in the house and mostly only one using the system. Not a major issue but irritating at times when we want to check for emails or read TV Times or look at Facebook et...

Resolved! TV

HiDoes my Talktalk TV plus box need to be changed to receive ITVX? Also there seems to be quite a lot of 'pixelating' on recording lately.Thank you for your help

F10rrell by Chat Champion
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Netflix Cancellation request

I cancelled Netflix directly through my Netflix account on 22nd July. I didn't realise I was supposed to do it via Talk Talk and I see a charge has now come through on my latest bill.Netflix should run until 14th August after which it should not be r...

demalpj by Popular Poster
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Legend programmes missing from CBS Catchup app

Until recently LEGEND had a separate Catchup app, but recently it was merged with the CBS Reality app. I am no unable to watch any Legend programmes using the CBS app (Legend app has been removed). This is not restricted to my Talktalk Youview box as...

davidw40 by Super Duper Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Now TV - Unable to manage or log in on the Android TV device

I've just had full fibre (150mb/s) installed which is up and running. As part of the new package, I subscribed to NOW TV Cinema. Using the link sent to my email, I activated my Now TV account on a laptop which autocompleted the username and password ...

AmyLocks by Team Player
  • 18 replies
  • 0 like

TalkTalk TV Hub

Hello, I recently ordered TV from TalkTalk, during the sale with the agent I mentioned that I wanted Disney Plus app on the box. They explained the 4K box does not have the D+ app, however the newer TV Hub box does. They agreed to send out the TV Hub...

jdx90 by Chat Champion
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

Freezing of I-player etc. when watching

Morning all, As well as the much documented issues recording (mainly but not exclusively) ITV and CH4 programmes via our box (done all the usual checks on line, switch off and on reset, check recording memory space etc), we have discovered since we h...