cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

YouView TV Guide not working or slow

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 49 of 49

Hi 

@Mmatt , @Pez30 , @Bferen , @Frankafrank , @Rusty_2 , @Glendevonfrank , @Glenda5 , @Cathcol , @SCBierton13 , @Suezz , @Chevy1 

Can you all please confirm if you have tried the following :

removing the aerial  = Y/N

remove the ethernet = Y/N

reboot = Y/N

retune = Y/N

Also have you done a factory reset Y/N

If you can also let me know the number of channels you have after a reune, and if you notice this issue affecting a specific channel, or what channel you are watching when you notice this happening.

Please reply just in this thread so I can collate all answers for our Youview contacts.  I'm in direct contact with them currently so can relay info across quickly.

I'll also pin this thread at the top for now so it's easy for you all to find.

Thanks  
Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

48 REPLIES 48

RMurray
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 41 of 49

I’ve tried these  too no luck - initially i bought a new remote which worked ok for 2 days then went back to slow slow slow slow and impossible to use 😞

0 Likes

Rusty_2
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 42 of 49

He's managed to do all those and it's just the same

Thanks

Rusty_2

Rusty2
0 Likes

Maisiejane
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 43 of 49

I keep rebooting I have not removed any of the leads as I am not very mobile to access the back of the box. Everything is very slow and. It’s  not corresponding with the remote control. This had been happening for about a week ..

Pez30
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 44 of 49

Disconnected everything remote not working.  Tried twice more,  same problem so I still have an issue in fact now it’s worse.

0 Likes

Rusty_2
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 45 of 49

Hi Karl,

Cant get to my son's until Saturday but will do all that and get back to you after that

Thanks

Rusty_2

Rusty2
0 Likes

Suezz
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 46 of 49

Hi Karl, mine seems to be working o.k except for having to load it to switch it on. I did a factory reset when it wasn't working but it didn't do any good just lost all my recordings . Got my fingers crossed it keeps going. Going to try unplugging then switching on to see if that fixes the not starting with the remote but not till the next time I switch it on.  

0 Likes

Message 47 of 49

Excellent, thanks for cnfrming, I'll update my list here.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Glenda5
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 48 of 49

I have tried all of those options.

0 Likes