cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

What can you watch on TalkTalk TV?

No ratings

We’ve made some big changes to our TV service. Now you can catch up on all your favourite shows whether you’re watching TV at home or on the move. With TalkTalk TV you can watch a mixture of the best films, TV shows and channels on all of your devices. 

Watchable on web, iOS, Android and Chromecast

The following channels can be watched on the TalkTalk TV box, iOS, Android and Chromecast (subject to being subscribed to the appropriate TV Boosts). You may need to add additional boosts to watch these channels.

Channels Available: Comedy Central, MTV, Gold, Watch, Alibi, Good Food, Fox, National Geographic, Nat Geo Wild, History, Crime and Investigation, H2, Disney Channels, Nickelodeon Channels, Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Cartoonito, Baby TV

Watchable only on the TalkTalk TV box

The following channels are only available to watch on the TalkTalk TV box. The Boosts that contain these channels can be bought on web and Android but you cannot watch these channels on these platforms. You also may need to add additional boosts to watch these channels.

Channels Available: Eden, SyFy, Universal, E!, Sky One, Sky Living, Sky Arts, Sky Two, Real Lives, Sky Sports channels, Sky Cinema channels, Box Nation

Free-to-air Channels

These channels are listed in the Guide but we do not play them back within our own website and apps. Instead, we’ll send you to the appropriate third-party app or website when you try to play it back. For example if you try to watch Top Gear you will be taken to BBC iPlayer. 

Channels Available: BBC channels, ITV channels, Channel 4, Film 4, E4, 4Seven, CBBC, CITV

Web, Android and iOS

When you subscribe to a TV Boost, you will get access to more channels and in many cases, on-demand content too. You’ll find all the content that you can watch through each Boost within My TV. 

You can access My TV through the navigation bar at the top of the website or through iOS and Android.

TalkTalk TV box

For now, the TV box is the odd one out. You’ll find the content your Boosts enable you to watch within the ‘My stuff’ by pressing the More TV or Youview button on your remote. When the app loads, navigate to ‘My stuff’ in the menu and you’ll find your Boost content within.

To watch something that you’ve rented or own, go to ‘My TV’. My TV can be accessed in different ways depending on the device you’re using:

TalkTalk TV box (or Plus box)

1. The TV box is the one device which doesn’t store your rented and owned content in ‘My TV’.
  2. To get to your content, press the ‘TalkTalk’ or More TV button on your remote.
  3. When the menu opens, go to ‘My stuff’.

TalkTalk TV Website (on PC or Mac/ Mobile)

‘My TV’ is always in the menu at the top of the page when on the TalkTalk TV website. However, on mobile there is a menu icon in the top left corner of the screen. Tap it and you’ll find ‘My TV’ in the drawer that opens.

Due to our agreements with the content providers, we’re not allowed to permit concurrent streaming across any two devices (except for the TalkTalk TV box which can always stream at the same time as other devices). We can offer you up to four devices plus your TalkTalk TV box to have access to the service however they cannot all be used at the same time.

Yes, we understand that some customers may find this confusing. Please get in touch with our customer services team and if it’s the first time you’ve asked us to remove a Boost within the first 30 days of subscribing to it, then we’ll remove it and credit your bill.

Stephen
Hi, I’m Stephen did you find my article useful?

Need to speak to our team?

Our experts are here to help, select one of the following contact options:

To help us deal with your query quickly, please confirm the following information when you write to us. We will aim to respond in writing to your query in 10 days.

- Your full name
- Your TalkTalk Phone or mobile number
- Your Signature

TalkTalk Correspondence Dept
PO Box 675
Salford
M5 0NL

All letters will be sent to the primary billing address unless stated otherwise. Please also include the best way to contact you about your query, such as your contact phone number or contact address.

Call us for free on: 0345 172 0088

Make sure you have your account details to hand when you call.

Calls are free from your TalkTalk phone, our customer services team are available 8am-8pm, Technical Support 24/7 every day. If you’re deaf, hard of hearing or speech-impaired, the Text Relay Service can be used to help you contact us, simply dial 18001 followed by 0345 1720088