cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Cant reset password

evdott
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

When i try reset my password i get this message

‘There was a technical error

We're very sorry and working hard to resolved this. Please try again later’ what is going on i need to get on my account

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi evdott

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Yes, it's a legit number for the home mover team. I will move this to the Billing section where My Account issues are best dealt with.

Make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk phone number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that the support team can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond. Bear in mind that they won't be back online until Monday. 

0 Likes

evdott
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

And is this a legit number 0800 542 8081, after i phoned it and sorted out a new contract seen as i am moving house i tried to log back into my account and my password didnt work and when i try reset it i get the message about ^ please help thank you

0 Likes