cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Deleted

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

Deleted due to unhelpful responses

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Staff on the forum are nor authorised to cancel your contract, @Anonymous.

Nor is Chat.

You must ring the LOYALTY team on 03451 720088 (9am till 7pm Monday-Friday, till 6pm Saturday. 

Staff can then check that it is being processed, so I'll move this to the billing section for you. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

I will escalate this for you now.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 6

Deleted

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

Then you will have to contact TalkTalk.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

HI @Anonymous 

This is a bit of a long thread opening post, but has no real detail in it. If you want out of your contract, then only TalkTalk can help with that. If you want your service restored to what it should be, then this is the place for non-scripted help.

Assuming the latter, I have no knowledge of what has been done in the past, as I am a customer as well. 

Please can you elaborate by answering these few questions:-

1. What make/model of router do you have (if this is a TalkTalk router, these details will be on a label on the rear or underside of it)?
2. What is the exact status of the lights on the front of the router when this happens?
3. If you have any wired connections, are they affected in the same way as wireless ones?

Keith

0 Likes