cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Failed reinstatement

penfoldlee
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

My service was restricted until I paid my bill which I did 48 hours ago. My service has still not been reinstated and when I tried calling they repeatedly told me to turn my router off for it to reconnect and put the phone down on me when I said it doesn't work. I am unable to call a report it anyway as when I try to call it takes me through to collections. It is now Sunday and I'm unable to call as they don't work 7 days a week. Anybody have any ideas what to do now, so far I've spent 4 hours + on the phone and got nowhere. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hi penfoldlee

Thanks for your post,

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

It is essential to complete your community forum profile details, @penfoldlee.

Go via your avatar/name; settings; Personal Information.  SAVE CHANGES 

I'll move this thread to the billing section for you. Staff reply during the day, Monday to Friday. 

There is sometimes a lag between payment and reinstatement of services, longer than 48 hours - like weekend banking, doesn't update as fast.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

AllyM
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

The only customer services open on a Sunday are via Live Chat.

It would probably have been better to post this topic in the Billing section of the forum but if you do want staff on here to look into it for you when they are back at work during the week, it would probably be best to make sure your forum profile is updated with your personal details and your TalkTalk landline number in order that they are able to access your account (don't post personal details on the thread though).

0 Likes