cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

I can't cancel my plan

LuizBild
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 2

Hello,

I have tried to cancel my account Today and I could not, that was not the first time.

I had to confirm a bunch of information(including part of my password, which is something no company should ask a customer by phone, passwords should always be encrypted), so, I am canceling my direct debit, since I could not cancel my plan by phone, because one of the things that I was asked was "wrong", the interesting thing is that I ask giving all the information based on my web profile. Please cancel my plan,  just cancel it and give me the address that I can send the equipment back, my direct debit is already canceled. 

Please, do not ask me to call you again, I don't want to speak with anyone, I just want to cancel my account, that's all, if you can provide a way to subscribe online, you should be able to do the same for canceling the plan.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi LuizBild

All your details can be checked by logging into My Account. 

You should have a telephone passwords setup in My Account and the agent will ask you for certain letters, you cannot cancel online as we have to 100% sure that account holder is cancelling. Cancelling the direct debit will only cause further problems and potentially damage your credit rating. 

Please call cancellations on  03451720088 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.